The Edmond de Rothschild Group provides an advisory risk management service for clients with very large portfolios prior to the start of the investment process.
As an alternative to traditional asset management, the primary objective of risk management is to preserve assets during difficult periods so as to enhance growth in favourable times. It allows asset allocation to be optimised by fine-tuning the portfolio's profile to the holder's risk sensitivity.
A rigorous process
The advisory service offered by the Edmond de Rothschild Group consists of four distinct stages:
- Portfolio risk analysis as part of an overall approach to assets
- Analysis of the client's risk profile that takes into account his personal situation
- Monitoring of investments made
Selecting investment options
Our Risk Management service operates in a totally independent way, allowing clients to explore all investment options on the market without restricting themselves to financial products sold by any particular firm. The risk manager's brief is above all to suggest the solution that is best suited to the client's profile, personality and investment objectives.
Tried and tested experience
With more than twenty years of experience advising corporate and institutional clients on managing portfolio risk, the Edmond de Rothschild Group bases its action on four major investment principles:
- Risk control (prices, liquidity and counterparty)
- "Absolute priority", which systematically puts low risk and opportunism before returns at any cost