To meet your needs and objectives, our team of financial planners draws up a customised strategy that takes account of your overall financial situation, its evolution over a 15- to 20-year time horizon, your income/expenditures and your net worth including real estate, shares in companies, occupational benefits, movable assets and any potential debt.
This roadmap is based not only on the structure of your assets from a legal and financial standpoint, but also on a forward view of the likely evolution of your situation and plans.
With this in mind, we draw up a comprehensive financial balance sheet that forms the basis of a customised plan. The various resulting scenarios will enable you to take appropriate decisions designed to shape your personal and financial situation, whether this involves selling your company, buying property, planning your retirement, changing your place of residence or transferring ownership of your assets during your lifetime.
We provide this tailored service for private clients who reside in Switzerland.
- Long-term evolution of your income and expenditures
- Investment strategy and long-term evolution of your assets
- Long-term changes to your tax expenses
- Domiciliation in Switzerland
- Real estate: purchase/sale, structured financing and maintenance
- Marriage/common-law relationship
- Transmission of your assets during your lifetime and/or inheritance
- Tax optimisation, including through an occupational benefits plan or insurance policy