With euro zone rates set to stay low for some time, investors are still looking for attractive yields. In the bond universe, subordinated financial debt easily stands out from the rest.
Sector fundamentals have been improving for months due to abundant liquidity, increased solvency and a return to profitability for banks. Stress tests have provided transparency and reassured investors.
Riding on a favourable regulatory environment, financial bonds also present an opportunistic advantage.
- A specialist financial bond fund with a focus on subordinated debt
- A vehicle which helps diversify and enhance bond allocations
- An investment process geared to financial bond specifics
- An experienced investment team with an in-depth grasp of the asset class's regulatory and legal environment
- Financial bonds present specific risks and may prove volatile in certain market phases