Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners now has 54 employees and its managed assets amount to 1.5 billion €, without counting funds currently being raised and those to be acquired through Cabestan Capital 2, Bio Discovery 5 and in early 2017, through Acto Mezzanine 3.
- Stéphane Bergez, 45 years old, is a Partner, head of ActoMezz. A graduate of Sup’Meca Paris and ESSEC, Stéphane has more than 20 years experience in capital investments in small and midcap, at 3i, Perfectis Private Equity and ActoMezz, which he joined in 2011. He is a member of ActoMezz’s Investment Committee.
- Arnaud Faure, 44 years old, is a Partner. Arnaud is a graduate of Université Paris II – Panthéon Assas and Université Paris XII. He joined ActoMezz at its creation in 2006. Arnaud has 5 years experience in acquisition finance at the Compagnie Financière du Crédit Mutuel and 5 years in investment banking at Banca Intesa and at Crédit Lyonnais. He is a member of ActoMezz’s Investment Committee.
- Laurent Fichter, 41 years old, is a Partner. Laurent is a graduate of Dauphine and Sciences-Po Paris. He joined ActoMezz at its creation in 2006. Laurent has 7 years experience in acquisition finance, at Crédit Lyonnais in London then at Mezzanis. He is a member of ActoMezz’s Investment Committee.
- Xavier Buisson, 42 years old, is a Director. Xavier is a graduate of EM Lyon, Ecole Supérieure de l’Energie et des Matériaux. He joined ActoMezz in 2011. Previously, he worked at IKB as Vice-Director for acquisition finance and at Bayerische Landesbank in Paris as a Project Manager for Structured Finance.
- Jean-Baptiste Bessières, 35 years old, is an Investment Director. Jean-Baptiste is a graduate of ESC EAP. He joined ActoMezz in 2009 and, previously, was Assistant Manager of the Transaction Department at Price WaterHouse Coopers in Paris.
- Christine Martinovic, 36 years old, is an Investment Director. Christine is a graduate of EM Lyon and the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Lille. She joined ActoMezz in 2011. Previously, she was a Project Manager at Mezzanis, the mezzanine fund of Crédit Agricole Private Equity in Paris.
About Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners
Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners is a leader in minority investments of development capital and venture capital in life sciences in privately owned companies. Established in France, the company has deployed investment teams in Paris and Milan (through the exclusive partnership Mast Capital). The management company, consisting of 54 people including 36 investment professionals, manages more than 1.5 billion euros.
Founded in 2006, the ActoMezz team manages €400 million through the Acto Mezzanine 1 (2007) and Acto Mezzanine 2 (2013) funds. ActoMezz is the special partner of leaders of French SMEs who wish to take control of their company. ActoMezz supports their development as an arranger of mezzanine (mainly sponsorless) and minority capital investments. With more than 30 transactions completed, ActoMezz is one of France’s most experienced teams in mezzanine investment. ActoMezz invests 5 to 45 million euros per transaction. Edmond de Rothschild Investment Partners is a Société en commandite par actions of which 51% is held by the Edmond de Rothschild Group and 49% by the partner Montalivet Investment Managers, which is a holding company owned by the partners and employees of the management company.
For further information: