We launch strategies that make us unique, in which our expertise and commitment set us apart us from traditional players.
Johnny El Hachem
CEO, Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity
STRONG AND UNIQUE POSITIONING
Entrepreneurial spirit for the betterment of Private Equity
- Combining industrial and financial expertise to co-develop innovative and value-creating strategies
- Supporting and assisting entrepreneurs in implementing and expanding their projects
- Collaborating with experienced, rigorously- selected investment teams
Sustainable value creation
We have extensive experience in fund structuring, investment process definition, ESG principles and the rules of good governance. We guarantee perfect alignment of the interests of investors, investment teams and the Group in all of our funds.
- Defining long-term strategies
- Putting finance at the service of industry and forging concrete solutions to economic, environmental and societal issues
- Assessing and integrating financial, social and environmental risks for more resilient strategies
Our investments today build the world of tomorrow
- Identifying global trends and growth drivers to shape the world of tomorrow
- Anticipating the impact and influence of these trends on our society and analysing the challenges they pose
- Selecting forward-looking strategies that meet society’s needs
AN OFFERING OF 13 AREAS OF EXPERTISE BASED ON THREE CORE THEMES
Supporting entrepreneurs in their growth through long-term financing and strategic and operational support.
- Equity co-investments;
- Investments in funds of funds;
- Investments in Israeli tech-based funds of funds;
- Transfer of business ownership.
Promoting sustainable and virtuous growth in emerging economies. Creating regional leaders by sharing expertise and best governance practices.
- Growth Capital Africa;
- Sustainable agro-industry.
Building tomorrow’s infrastructure. Seeking long-term returns while creating a strong social, economic and environmental impact.
- Added-value property;
- Urban regeneration and land remediation;
- Transport and social infrastructure;
- Environmental infrastructure.
Our agile structure means we can adopt a proactive approach to identifying the investment themes needed to meet the challenges of tomorrow, build dedicated management teams and set up the right investment vehicles.
Based on long-term partnerships with independent and specialised investment teams, our model creates the best conditions for aligning the interests of the Edmond de Rothschild Group, the investment teams and investors, thereby guaranteeing trust for the latter.
AN OFFERING THAT ILLUSTRATES OUR RESPONSIBLE COMMITMENT
Convinced of the role and responsibility of financial players, our teams share strong convictions about the importance of their commitment to creating solutions that meet the challenges of sustainable growth.
This approach yields more resilient, sustainable strategies, achieving financial performance while having a positive impact on the economy, society and the environment.
A collaborative approach
Our strategies incorporate extra-financial considerations and rely on strict ESG standards. The investment teams and our ESG team work together closely to produce risk analysis and management tools and to implement best practices to assist the companies they support in shifting towards a more virtuous business model.
OUR PUBLIC COMMITMENTS
Edmond de Rothschild Private Equity S.A. became a signatory to the Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI) in 2016.*
Nine investment strategies contribute directly to achieving a number of UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Our strategy dedicated to green infrastructure in Europe was awarded the Greenfin label dedicated to green finance and launched by the French government in 2015.
* Launched by the United Nations in 2006, the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) target the financial sector and encourage investors to integrate environmental, social and governance issues into their portfolio management.